- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only hold individual data on the length of time essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means, and where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also against unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating use, or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- All sales are final, with no refunds.
- To activate the last month which is the deposit month a 30-day cancellation notice prior to the last payment must be given, via email, text, or phone call if not done in person to prevent charging of the card on file.
- All charges or payments over $1,500 may be eligible for a refund depending on a case-by-case basis, and only 75% of the charge is refundable, and the remaining amount is applied via credited membership.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.